Friday, May 30, 2008

Randomness

A while ago, okay 2 weeks to be exact, but who's keeping track, Jen tagged me with 10 random things about me.

1. Yesterday I let Carter eat pizza for breakfast. No this isn't normal for me, but I'd rather let him eat the pizza then endure the temper tantrum that always follows the word "no". Maybe I'm weak, but I like to pick my battles, and yesterday breakfast wasn't one of them.

2. I played volleyball and was a cheerleader in high school.

3. I still weigh the same as I did the day I came home from the hospital with Carter. Anyone know where I can buy some will power?

4. I am allergic to grass. I have spring and summer allergies and grass is the worst of it I think. Well maybe the stupid cotton that falls from cottonwood trees, but I can't even sit in grass or not only do I sneeze and my eyes start to itch, but I'll break out as well.

5. Carter is still nursing but I've cut him back to just a few times a day. This has gone much smoother then I expected. I don't know how much longer he'll nurse for, but I've nursed 3 babies for a combined total of 5 years. There is just a part of me that is done.

6. I love flowers. If I could, I would buy hundreds of dollars worth and plant them all over the place.

7. A couple weeks ago we bought a king size bed. We have needed a new bed for awhile now and so we traded our old queen for something bigger and better. It's been the highlight of the month for sure. Maybe the year!

8. My feet are always cold. Well, unless it's 90 degrees and I'm outside, but as soon as I go into an air conditioned house my feet get cold again.

9. I have a big mouth. Not size, loudness. It got me in a lot of trouble growing up.

10. I have 2 sisters, no brothers. One is older and one younger. Kinda funny that I had all boys.

8 Comments:

Blogger Not Just Any Jen said...

'Bout time girl! Thanks for (finally) playing along- just kidding ;)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, I think pizza is an EXCELLENT breakfast food. And we got our new king sized bed many months ago- I think it's the highlight of the DECADE! : )

Steph

9:46 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

5 years of nursing, that's impressive my dear!!

Fun list!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

They should make a pizza flavoured cereal. I would TOTALLY eat it.

8:13 PM  
Blogger It's a Beautiful Ride said...

so glad i'm not the only one with a big mouth! who needs megaphones?

7:21 AM  
Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Pizza for breakfast is happening in my kitchen as we speak.

My feet are ALWAYS freezing.

Flowers rock. I love having them around me.

I am also the middle sister of 3 girls.

So, I essentially don't ever need to do this type of meme, right? I can just direct people to your post and say "change volleyball to drama club and make the breastfeeding into 3 years, and it's allll me."

:) Freaky.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Sharon - Mom Generations said...

I'm in the middle of 2 brothers. I nursed my youngest 'til the night before she turned 3. Yes. And I loved every second of it. She's now 27! I LOVE flowers and gardening. My best thoughts and most of my mind organization happens while gardening. I was never a cheerleader, but I tried out twice! And I used to give my kids leftovers from dinner the night before for breakfast all of the time. They had roast beef with potatoes... spaghetti... chicken with rice... lasagna... oh, my! They thought this stuff was BREAKFAST food. I just figured they would be nice and nourished at school all day. I must blog about that sometime. Your pizza detail has me doing some real thinking!

Great post. Lots of fun!

Sharon - Pinks & Blues

ps: I LOVE volleyball, but never played on a team... unless you call beach volleyball with the grandkids a team sport. Maybe you can give an old girl a couple of tips!?

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url], games gold! ok = 5 /5 = vendeur rapide a serieux AMITIE SINCERE Indulgence SERGE
Unhappy this jaded the first time I actually went throughout grass lawns.Would like it if all of the examiner happen to be black color, far from color.Need you will crafted [url=http://www.hahawowgold.com#buywowgold]buy wow gold[/url] which includes a mid-heel.Wish the item previously had disposable innner examiner.
I received this [url=http://www.hahawowgold.com]buy wow gold[/url] present for my girlfriend, and she fell in like with them immediately. She said they had been good, kept her feet manner, and durable. She is on her toes all day and said that these games gold have helped her with convenience and relief.
I certainly love these games gold! I checked out the website never pondering i'd personal them and that i fell in adore! they can be the cutest games gold anybody could very own! I absolutely suggest them - i individual the pure kinds, they go together with every little thing!
Many of these games gold are beautiful not to mention enjoyable actually lead quite a few with regards to great 7 years old comrade.
I want absolutely adore these kind of device! games gold is going with lots of garments . Provides you with these to anyone that is in love with bling!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home