Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just Play With Your Brother

This morning Hunter was eating breakfast at the counter and I was in the pantry getting my crock pot down. Something I don't use as often as I should.

Hunter - What are you doing?

Me - Getting down my crock pot.

Hunter - Whats a crack pot?

Me - None of your business. I said crock pot.

I also declared today "No neighbor friend day". They are currently sulking in the pool while jumping off the deck, shooting each other with water guns, and having a grand ol time. I tell you, the torture of it all. I can just be the meanest mom ever. No really, just ask them.

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrington said...

So adorable and funny!

6:58 PM  
Blogger It's a Beautiful Ride said...

Ha, ha.... Crack pot.......

Now that's funny. Let's hope they don't go repeating!

"My mom keeps her crack pot in the pantry"

11:47 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Your kids are funny. Where would he have even heard that word?!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Not Just Any Jen said...

Oh, I am going to have to declare a day like that. I had a paid babysitter here, and next thing I know the neighbor girl is upstairs playing. good idea, Meanie...I mean Mommy.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on mom, what's a crack pot?!?! Hee Hee!

You ARE a mean mommy, making them have all that fun with each other!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Mimi's Toes said...

This "Cracks" me up! Kids say the darndest things.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home