Friday, June 20, 2008

Let's Eat Cake!

Yesterday was Carter's birthday. I don't know if the fact that I am just now getting around to posting it makes me a bad mommy or a bad blogger. But I'm thinking blogger since I did try to make yesterday all about him. We went to the Zoo in the morning and packed a picnic lunch to take with. It was a gorgeous day out and had so much fun. Except for that ornery tiger that kept growling (roaring?) at everyone. No really, take some kitty Prozac or something. You scared my 2 year old half to death.

9 Comments:

Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday Carter!! Corinne is on my lap, commenting on how cute he is... It starts so young...

6:56 PM  
Blogger Alli said...

Wow! He looks so big! I can't believe he's 2!! I think I started reading your blog when he was just a couple of months old.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Happi said...

Sounds like a great day! I can't believe he's two already. What a cutie pie.

Happi

12:31 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh wonderful!! I think you are definitely not a bad Mommy! Or a bad blogger- the great thing about blogging is that it's all in your own timeline!

Steph

7:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He is looking so big...what a sweetie! Happy belated birthday to him. :)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Mimi's Toes said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Carter. It seems as though he was just born. I love the ZOO.
It was great to see you yesterday. You look so good!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Crooked Eyebrow said...

What a great day, kitty prozac and all.

Adorable photo!

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday - love his name. He's a cutie pie.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how you find the time to do all this. I have four boys 15,13,11, and 8. With the sports alone we are going all the time. Then there is a good home cooked meal every night. THere goes my day!! Thank God I love it...

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home